There are various drinks that can contribute to tooth decay, listed below are top 7 drinks that can cause tooth decay.
- Orange juice
- Fitness drinks
- Soft drinks
- Energy Drinks like Red Bull, Mother etc
Although, we only have seven drinks listed above, there are many drinks out there that do have an adverse effect on our teeth if care is not taken.
How do we control the damage done to the teeth?
- Brushing your teeth immediately after each meal
- Using a straw while taking sugary drinks
- Take sugary drinks and acidic beverages during your meal time. Never take such drinks before sleeping unless you intend to brush your teeth.
- Swish your mouth out with clean water after drinking beverages.
- Ensure you chew sugar-free gum.