Have you ever experienced severe tooth pain? Perhaps yes! And so you are expected to know the intensity of tooth pain well enough. Whether it is a temporary pain or any serious dental issue tooth pain can be a serious trouble to test your endurance power. Now it is important to determine the right time to visit your dentist so that no more additional harm can affect your dental health.
On an average count, most of the patients tend to visit their doctors just once or twice a year. Normally mild discomfort or sensitivity in the teeth or mouth that do not continue for long are probably not the emergencies but if you are having severe pain that you fail to chew or swallow then wasting time can be costly.
How to Understand The Right Time To Visit Your Dentist
- A Toothache: Are you having a light toothache? Then you need not worry. Because a mild toothache or tooth pain generally occurs due to the cavity. You are not in any emergency condition. For such issues you can simply try a cold compress or special pain-relieving gels for teeth and mouth or ice is also a good option. Dentists are efficient enough to deal with various types of dental issues.
- Tooth Sensitivity: Tooth sensitivity is a kind of discomfort that you get just after eating something hot or cold. This stays not more than a few seconds. Tooth sensitivity caused due to small areas of decay in the tooth, an exposed root surface or a loose feeling results from gum recession. As you know that prevention is always better than cure book an appointment and visit your dentist.
- Bleeding Gums: Bleeding and swelling of gums stands for gingivitis, that is an infection or in extreme cases a gum disease. This is not mild that you can neglect but quite serious and you need to visit your dentists immediately.
- Cracked Tooth: Cracked or chipped tooth is considered as serious dental issues that required an immediate visit to the dentist without a delay.
- Severe and Lasting Pain: In case you are having severe and intense pain for a long period of time then this is definitely the time you need to visit your dentist.
The Overseas Dental Solutions is an efficient and reliable team that promise to provide quality services to their clients. We are dedicated to our services and give our best efforts to win the hearts of our patients.