Owing to faulty oral hygiene, hereditary lineage, or improper and excessive intake of junk food or drinks, many people suffer from dental problems nowadays. One of the major reasons being Diabetes, it causes tooth decay, toothaches, gum diseases, and other such dental infections. In addition to a proper diet and oral hygiene, Dental Clinic Thailand recommends some routine checkups and treatments for a healthy dental condition.
Types of Dental Problems:
Some of the most common oral and dental concerns are:
Low tolerance for extremely cold or hot foods is defined as sensitivity. It can be a result of several other factors like bad oral hygiene, exposed tooth root, enamel decay, fractured teeth or cavities.
- Gum Diseases: Gum diseases generally are classified into two stages- gingivitis and periodontitis. The former is a case of inflamed and swollen gums, which, if not treated immediately, may lead to the later, a fatal condition, called pyorrhoea. It affects the tissues around the teeth and if not treated promptly, may cause loosening and subsequent loss of teeth.
- Xerostomia: Xerostomia or dry mouth is a condition where there is a prominent lack of saliva in the mouth. Symptoms may include chapped lips, sore mouth, dry tongue, problems in chewing or swallowing, etc.
- Oropharyngeal Cancer: This can affect the throat, jaw, lips, gum tissue or tongue. It is marked by a small red or white spot or swelling in any of the affected areas. Regular symptoms may include hard lumps, excessive pain or numbness, and bleeding sores.
Types of Dental Treatments:
Dental Clinic Thailand ensures the following Cosmetic Dental Treatment Pattaya:
- Bonding: This is a restorative dental procedure used to repair broken, damaged, decayed, discolored, or chipped teeth by using enamel coloured composite plastic.
- Root Canals: Injured or cracked teeth are treated by opening the tooth, cleaning out the infected tissue and then filling the space by sealing the opening.
- Sealants: Dental sealants act as a blockade against the decay-causing bacteria. They are generally applied to the premolars and molars, i.e., the chewing surface of teeth.
- Veneers: These thin, strong ceramic pieces are bonded to the teeth to help close tooth gaps and repair chipped or stained teeth.
- Teeth Whitening: At-home and in-office bleaching are some of the teeth whitening techniques used to shine aged or naturally darkened teeth.
We at Overseas Dental Solutions provide you with the best dental care at affordable costs. With skilled dental experts, accomplished dentists and modern technologies, we are your ultimate dental tourism facilitator.