Dental Treatments are performed by leading and experienced Vietnamese dentist’s specialising in different fields of dentistry. The dentists at this clinic provide warranties behind every completed dental treatment that is backed by their vast qualifications, high expertise and practical experience.
The doctors are confident in the dental treatments delivered to patients and are able to support it with the following warranties.
In the unlikely event that re-treatment is required, you must contact the Dental Clinic directly as soon as possible before you undertake any other action. They will then discuss your situation and assist you to arrange remedial work for you.
Dental Check-Ups completed annually, in Vietnam or at home in Australia
In order to keep the guarantee valid, you must undergo routine dental check-ups twice a year during the guarantee period. This can be done at the dental clinic in Vietnam (free of charge) or at your local dentist. If you are visiting a dentist at home, an x-ray image and written proof (invoice/letter from your local dentist) that annual check-ups have been carried out will be required.
Dental Clinic’s Responsibility
The Dental Clinic will repair and/or replace any problems with your implants at no cost to you if:
- There is problem with the implant itself
- Problems during implant placement and prosthesis procedure.
- Repair or replacement is done at the Dental Surgery in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The Dental Clinic is not responsible for any payment should you choose to have repair/replacement done at another clinic/center.
- Note that Airfares, accommodation and other transportation costs are NOT included, and you must pay for that.
Warranty Conditions and Requirements for Dental Implant Treatment
You MUST follow instructions in Implant Home Care to be eligible for Dental Clinic warranty policy. The Warranty can be reduced or cancelled for:
- Allergies and illnesses that were not disclosed properly before the dental procedures are performed.
- A general illness is present which has an unfavourable effect on the chewing organ (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy).
- Bone graft or sinus lift at the same time with implant placement.
- Excessive smoking or substance abuse.
- Poor post-procedure dental hygiene.
- Teeth night guard not used when have teeth grinding.
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth).
- Damages caused by procedures performed by dentist/doctor that are not part of the partnered Dental Surgery.
- Patients do not re-visit for dental check-ups and cleaning.
Warranty Conditions and Requirements for Porcelain Veneers, Porcelain Crowns and Crowns on Implant Dental Treatments
- Get a re-examination with x-rays and dental cleaning once every 6 months, in our office or with your home dentist. Notify your regular dental hygienist about your crowns or bridge.
- Follow your dentist’s instructions about aesthetic porcelain crown, crown or bridge home care.
- Use a night guard if you have teeth grinding.
- Don’t grind your teeth
- Don’t eat or chew food that is too hard or too hot
- Avoid foods that are too sticky
- Don’t drink or eat hot and cold liquids or good together. The crown on your dental implant is covered with porcelain, which expands with heat and contracts with cold. If you drink something very cold and then drink something very hot, the porcelain may crack and you will have a chip break from your crown.
The Standard Warranty can be reduced or cancelled for:
- If patient does not notify the dental clinic prior to exercising their guarantee.
- If the guaranteed dental work or any part of it is continued or corrected at another clinic without prior notification and agreement from the dental clinic in Vietnam.
- Illness has been or is present that has negative side effects on your dental health and well being and/or on any dental treatments. Illness such as diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, chemotherapy
- Patients do not follow dentists’ post-procedure home care instructions
- Dentist’s instructions are not followed at home with night-guards or denture is not being worn during the night as instructed
- Damages caused by extreme stress (grinding at night, grip of the teeth)
- Diseases caused by poor or neglected post-procedure dental hygiene.
- Dental restorations that are removable such as partial or full dentures are not kept safely and/or maintained correctly
- Accidental damage such as dropping a denture or dental bridge
- Patients do not have twice yearly dental check-ups and cleanings
- If the jaw bone or gum tissues are receding
- If there is symptom of gum disease, periodontal issues or unforeseen root canal treatment.
- A patient who loses or gains a large amount of weight during a short period of time
Experience Dental Tourism with Overseas Dental Solutions – with our Vietnam Dental Clinic
Find out whether dental in Vietnam is the right solution for your dental needs. Discover how our specialist dentists are able help you restore your teeth. Go ahead and request request a quote, schedule an appointment today and get that smile you have always wanted.